Sunday, May 15, 2011

......


It is deplorable how invidious humans are capable of being. I am not sure why the word “trust” and “honest” haven't been omitted from the English dictionary yet. I realize we have free will and with that; able to do as we wish. Regardless, it's astonishing...mind blowing..and horrendous what certain people decide to do with this liberty.

You proclaim (borderline throw a fit) about how enormously drenched in trust you have instilled within yourself. Well, look at you boast now: What you are drenched with is lies and deceit and I dare you to prove me wrong. (I suppose I should mention that I am merely referring to “you” because I feel like it..and not to actually direct this to one single individual.)

THIS IS A FACT:

  1. Being audible does not make you a veracious person.

    Props for the limited vocabulary that you are able to enunciate, though.

    I realize this is highly malevolent. I fully acknowledge the increasing bitterness and I am disgusted and at fault at this
    verifiable truth. Also, I am minimally attempting not to mention that I firmly believe certain people I have known in my life are so much more freakin' worse. (see? Minimal...oops.)


A-lot has happened recently. Incredibly prodigious events and also pejorative and repugnant events. I am demanding a middle ground!! I just am unaware at who would even be responsible for such alteration. So I will do my part.

This is my proclamation. Listen or don't. It doesn't matter.

No longer am I associated with such frivolity nor do I hold myself responsible for reasons regarding why I choose what I do.

I am incredibly happy in this current state of my life. I finally gave up fighting to have something that was never suppose to be in my life to begin with. This incredible and profound love that I have is so much more beautiful to let certain toxicity poison it anymore... I do NOT care what judgment and petty words you are obligated to speak behind my back. It doesn't affect me in the least.

I am happy.That is all you should care about (that is, if you are the rare definition of a “true” friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment